Sunday, 5 June 2016

Home alone Sunday !

Sunday !! Suppose to go for a date with sy , but then he already jio his Friend to go out ... So shall be a lonely gal for today with my mum .

I really felt that we are so near yet so far distance ... 
He did improving in his texting , his concern and overall behaviour but then I dunno is this good or bad ...there are some parts where I really felt that I am very fortunate where he would sacrifice his time for me . 
He also willing to watch the same movie again although he watched before .... 

All this action that he have done . I really appreciate and very touched . But I am those person that do not know how to express my feeling out ...  So I choose to act like I don care .

I really can't wait to go Taiwan ! I need a break from all the nonsense ... My workplace ..... My studies ......

No comments:

Post a Comment